Meet Sara Janssen from www.walkslowlylivewildly.com! Her blog is an amazing blend of fun colors and inspirational stories of traveling, simplicity, and family life. The Janssen family traveled the United States living in RV's full time for 5 years, and now after the birth of their third daughter they have just bought a pop-up camper for smaller trips while living in a house. I asked Sara some basic questions to inspire our Boba readers to follow their dreams like Sara and her family. Enjoy the interview and be sure to get lost in Sarah's blog after!
- Why did you decide to travel full time? How did it simplify your life?
- How old were your children when you started traveling?
- What children's items did you decide to bring or leave?
- What are your favorite towns or places to go with children?
- Do you think natural parenting practices like breasfeeding, co-sleeping, and babywearing make traveling easier?
- Would you recommend long term traveling to other families with young children?